Bohemia, New York
100% full Not resolved

If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY

When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you see in the image. It's ready for a toss into the garbage. This is the roast beef which they call their "best!"

I wouldn't feed it to my dog...if I had one!

They at Giunta's Meat Farm told me that when roast beef becomes a few days old it "grows fat on it!"

Are they idiots or what?

They refuse to refund our money. Maye things are so bad there that they really need it!

DON'T BUY ANYTHING THERE!

Review about: Giuntas Meat Farm Meat.

Had an Experience with Giuntas Meat Farm?

Comments

West Haverstraw, New York, United States #1230287

They NEVER clean the slicers except at night. During the day you get slime in your cold cuts from the greasy remnants of the mixture of different meats which were cut prior to yours!

West Haverstraw, New York, United States #1230243